Sunday 22 August 2010

Let's get HYPER!!



Oh boy! Oh boy! We can make learning to be "hyper"!

I didn't mean any hyper'ish activity of course...sorry! huhu...Actually, we learned about hypertext and hypermedia the other day. It's fascinating! Though I'm not actually focused and understood during the presentation (sorry Canne & Kath, cannot help it...my bad...), when I looked back into the lesson and try to find other examples of the use of hypertext and hypermedia, they are actually interactive! (I like to visualize...rather than learning the theory...-_-)...see what I have done with my blog. I added a new widget called Snap Shot. You can get it for free here. This is one example of hypermedia. It helps my visitors to view other links that I have posted. You may discover more on the internet. (^_~)


0 comments:

Post a Comment